Last updated: October 27, 2023.
The Company: Reyden-X, reg.№:286.110.1243433;
Our registration address is 0002, Armenia, Yerevan, 6 Yekmalyan str., and this address must be used for all official correspondence.
«Reyden-X» or «Platform», or «our», or «we» means Limited Liability company «Reyden-X», the company registered and operating under the laws of the Republic of Armenia, registration number: №286.110.1243433, registration address: 0002, Armenia, Yerevan, 6 Yekmalyan str. with the legal right for using and managing the websites https://reyden-x.com or https://reyden-x.am.
Personal Account means a personalized section of our website that is not available to the general users and which can be assessed by entering authentication data on the login page of your Personal Account: login (email) and password (access code). Personal account on the Platform associated with the Account and intended for ordering the Services, storing the User’s information and exchanging messages with the Company. A set of protected pages of the Site, created as a result of User registration, with the help of which the User can change and supplement his/her personal data, receive and edit other information provided by the Site’s functional features.
User Data means any content, information or other data about individuals who use our service, obtained or collected through the user’s personal account or when such user visits the Site.
Moderation means the review by the owner or employee of the service of information posted (or planned to be posted – Pre-moderation) on the service by a user for compliance with the provisions of this agreement and other legal documents of the service.
Material — is a live video broadcast, a video clip, a graphic image or a combination of it, which is broadcast through the Twitch, Youtube, Goodgame, Trovo or VK Play Live platforms to the Site.
The virtual place is a website hosted on the Internet, on which the User automatically places Material by using the Platform.
Services means promotion of the Material on the Site using our Platform.
Order — an order for the Services formed on the Platform.
Tariff is the rate of cost for 1,000 views of the Material indicated on the Site.
Viewing the Material is the fact that the viewer has started viewing the Material on the Site.
Place of display is a virtual space on the Site or Site where the Material is displayed in a special window.
The personal balance is a part of the Personal Account for displaying the amount of the User’s funds in his Account.
The billing system is part of the Platform for automated accounting of the Services rendered, their billing, accounting for the User’s expenses related to the execution of Orders.
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND ALL OF ITS PROVISIONS CAREFULLY, AS THESE PROVISIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND CONSTITUTE A SINGLE LEGAL DOCUMENT, THE TERMS OF WHICH WILL APPLY TO YOU AS A USER ONCE YOU ACCEPT THEM.
3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Company grants the User a non-exclusive license to use the Platform. The Company provides the User with the Services, and the User pays for such services.
We grant the User access to the Site and the right to create and post Reviews, receive updates on new comments on Reviews selected by the User, post Comments, and the Users agree to post any information in good faith and with due diligence or rely on it at their own risk.
The use of the Site is governed by this Agreement.
By beginning to use the Site, the User is deemed to have accepted these Terms in their entirety, without any reservations or exceptions.
Prior to registration, we do provide to anyone, including individuals who later become registered Users in the Personal account, access to the Site, information on the Site, including the possibility to view general information about provided services, without the possibility to place the orders.
After registration, Users are given access to their Personal Areas using their identification data – login (email) and password.
The User shall use the Site and Personal Area in good faith, without violating international laws, rights and freedoms of third parties, moral and ethical standards, without using hardware or technical devices able to change the Site or Personal Area, and not applied for normal use of the Site. The User will be solely responsible for any unlawful acts committed by him/her while using the Site.
You must register as a user in your personal account on this site to be able to work with reviews in our service.
User registration procedure in the personal account is as follows: When registering, the user creates a login of his/her own choice. The login means as the email of user.
Do not use as logins (emails) obscene language, words, the translation or sound of which can be negatively perceived by other users. Your registration in the user’s personal account will be confirmed via email. You will receive an email informing you of your successful registration.
You agree and warrant that all the registration information you have provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date. You may not use any third party’s information or pretend to be someone else when registering and/or setting up your personal account/profile with our service. You alone will be responsible for providing incorrect or false information during registration. If incorrect or false information or data is detected, site moderator or a person authorized by our company will be entitled to delete it.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN YOUR PERSONAL AREA THAT RELATES TO YOU PERSONALLY OR TO THE COMPANY YOU REPRESENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND RELY ON ITS ACCURACY.
4. WORKING WITH THE ORDERS AND THE SERVICES
User voluntarily creates an Order according to the number of Views and other proposed options and selects the Tariff.
The User pays for the Order in the following way: The User replenishes the personal balance in the Personal Account on the Site at the initial Order of the Services. The funds are debited from the Personal Account automatically upon re-Ordering of the services. The User replenishes the Personal Account upon re-Ordering in case of insufficient funds.
The User submits the Material to the Company in the following ways:
- for Twitch — the Company uses the link to the channel from the User’s profile.
- for YouTube — the Company uses the ID of the video, the link to which the User specified when placing the Order.
- for GoodGame — the Company uses a link to the User’s login.
- for Trovo — the Company uses the link to the channel from the User’s profile.
- for VK Play Live — the Company uses the link to the channel that the User specified when placing the Order.
The User agrees to the terms of the provision of Services by Order by clicking the «Create Order» button in the Personal Account.
After payment for the Order, the Material is automatically published in the place of Display on the Site within the period set by the User. Without prior approval and notification of the User The Company has the right to refuse the User to place and / or distribute any Material, as well as at any time to suspend, stop the demonstration of any prohibited Material or that violates the international laws, the rights of third parties or if it is inappropriate in the opinion of the Company.
Material is considered as viewed:
- when playing Material in Pre-roll format for more than 6 seconds;
- when playing Material in the Content-roll format for more than 15 seconds after the start of the Viewing.
If the User wishes to purchase an additional number of Views of the Material, he should make the payment for the current Order or create a new Order. The number of Views is added to the current Order if the user paid this current order in full. The Services are considered fully rendered from the moment of the end of all paid Viewings of the Material. The User independently monitors the number of Views of the Material in the Personal Account. The Users agreed that in disputable situations, the data of the Company’s Billing System and statistical data available to the User in the Personal Account are sufficient for confirmation of the scope of the Services provided by the Company and their full costs.
In exceptional cases, we will be entitled to delete and/or edit some orders at our sole discretion, without the Users’ consent, usually in case if such orders threaten our security.
5. WHAT SERVICES THE WEBSITE PROVIDES TO ITS USERS
We focus on promotion of your product (Material) and provide it with as many viewers as possible. Broadcast your stream outside of Twitch, Youtube etc.
Your product (Material) must not contain information that damages honor, dignity or reputation of third parties (including legal entities) and shall not violate international law, moral and ethical standards
6. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
The price of Reyden-X services in accordance with the Terms (Offer) is determined in each relevant section with a description of the service on the site. The provision of services in accordance with the terms of this terms is carried out on the basis of 100% (one hundred percent) prepayment. Registered user can monitor his funds in the personal account and replenish it if it is necessary.
The cost of the Services depends on the selected Tariff. The Company has the right to change the Tariffs on the Site unilaterally.
The User pays the cost of the Services in one of the following ways:
- online payment by bank card;
- through the payment services;
- invoicing in Internet acquiring.
The funds deposited by the User to the settlement account of the Company are displayed in the Personal Account. The User independently monitors the moment of crediting funds to the Personal Account. In case there are no funds available on the Company’s correspondent account more than 3 (three) days, the User has the right to contact the Company and provide with evidence of the transfer of funds, or independently resolve the situation with the payment agent.
7. CALCULATIONS USING THE SERVICES OF THE PAYING OPERATOR
By accepting the terms of the Terms, the user agrees that settlements on this terms can be made with the help of third parties — payment service operators. Accordingly, for the purposes of making calculations between the user and Reyden-X under the terms, the user may need to accept the terms of the offers of payment service providers or operator’s partners, such as payment service providers, partner services, and other similar operator’s partner companies that help to make settlements with the user.
Our company is not responsible for any additional fees that may be charged by banks, payment systems, payment service providers and other third parties when receiving remuneration under these terms. The user independently bears the risks associated with the method of payment for services chosen by the user.
Reyden-X does not participate in payment relations between users and does not assume any responsibility to users.
The Company’s fees does not include any commissions of payment providers.
The User’s obligation to pay is considered fulfilled from the moment of transfer of funds to the account of the receiver – Company.
If the Company returned the funds at the request of the payment organization the Company has the right to block the User access to the Services from the moment of the refund the paid amount for the services.
8. HOW TO USE THE SERVICE
The Service is not intended for users under the age of 18 y.o., and such users are strictly prohibited from registering a personal area or posting reviews on our site.
You must ensure that the devices and all equipment and software you use to access, visit or use the service does not disrupt the service, and does not interfere with or hamper any other users’ access, visits and/or use of the service.
Our site may contain links to other sites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content or practices of those other websites. We do not endorse the content of third-party sites, applications or services associated with this service. Your linking to or accessing any other site, application, or service is entirely at your own risk and of your own accord.
All Users agrees to accept full responsibility for their citizenship and/or residency (visas) and guarantees, for their part, the legality of following the relevant norms of international laws regarding the usage of our site and services.
Each User is responsible and guarantees the correctness and completeness of information about himself for the legitimate using of our services and payment through the site in accordance with the laws of his country of citizenship and/or his residency.
9. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Users are responsible for the proper use of the service and for access to the personal account in accordance with applicable international law.
Users are required to use their Personal Account or other platform content only for legitimate and lawful purposes.
The user has the right to:
- register in Personal Account to use the services of the Reyden-X;
- order the services offered by Reyden-X;
- use any functionality of the service to ensure its activities on the site.
The user must:
- do not use another user’s personal account, or his access to the server, as well as the name of another user;
- do not place misinformation on the site and (or) intentionally do not mislead users;
- not to apply any commercial, advertising, promotional or marketing use of the service and / or content received on the service or through the service, except as permitted by the site;
- do not post, download, transmit, send or otherwise provide any content on the site that is inappropriate, spam, pyramid schemes, illegal, advertising and / or commercial offers that contradict the site;
- do not post fake data of persons, companies, brands or otherwise substitute information in your personal account in order to hide the real data and (or) the origin of any content that you can download, transmit, send or otherwise post on the service;
- do not upload, store, publish, disseminate any information that contains threats, discredits, defames the honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- do not post information that violates the rights of minors;
- do not post information that is fraudulent;
- do not participate in hacker attacks on the site;
- refrain from violating intellectual property rights or the rules for the protection of personal data;
- refrain from using the platform to insult, slander, intimidate, harass other users or otherwise violate their personal non-property rights;
- refrain from introducing computer viruses, damaged files, or any other software that could lead to damage or changes to the content or systems of the Company.
The Company takes all possible steps to ensure that the Material is viewed by people. The Company does not give an absolute guarantee that there will be no invalid activity due to the use of the following technologies by the Sites:
- any methods that may artificially inflate the number of Views;
- views created as a result of the Sites manipulating their own content;
- use of automated tools or traffic sources, bots or other deceptive software while Viewing the Material.
The company is not responsible for:
- any kind of losses of Users;
- any harm caused by third parties to whom the User has provided access to the Site;
- breakdowns or other malfunctions of the computer, mobile device, any other device of the User that occurred during the use of the Platform;
- the consequences caused by the loss or disclosure by the User of his data necessary to access the Platform;
- errors and / or violations related to the operation of the Platform and resulting from illegal actions of third parties;
- information discrediting the honor, dignity or business reputation contained in the Material;
- failures and interruptions in the operation of the Site caused by force majeure circumstances;
- failures and interruptions in the operation of the Site caused by the actions of state bodies, including law enforcement agencies, related to the seizure and / or seizure, or other obstruction of access to the servers of the Company’s contractors;
- lack of connection of the Site to the Internet and / or to the Company’s servers on the territory of the User;
- protection and confidentiality of any information that the User provides through the Site to the Sites.
10. IN WHAT CASES ACCESS TO THE SITE CAN BE BLOCKED
Blocking a user on the site or his/her review is carried out by the moderator and can be effected in the following cases:
- any inconsistency of the user’s behavior with the Rules of Conduct on the site;
- if the user is suspected of being engaged in any illegal activities on the site;
- if fees under tariffs are not paid or canceled;
- if the user has been previously registered in a personal area on our service, but his/her area has previously been blocked or deleted, and then the user created a similar personal area with the purpose of with the aim of undermining the security of the Site.
11. WHEN IT IS FORBIDDEN TO USE THE SERVICE
According to these Terms, you may not:
- access and / or use the personal account of another user or his access tools, as well as the name of another user to access the Service and post false information and / or mislead other users by posting materials contrary to moral and ethical standards, or international legal norms;
- make any commercial, advertising, promotional or marketing use of the platform and/or content obtained on or through the Site, except as permitted by our written consent;
- post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on the site any content that constitutes inappropriate information, spam, pyramid schemes, illegal, advertising and/or commercial offers contrary to the Site’s rules of operation;
- not to upload, store, post, distribute any information that is threatening, defamatory, insulting, damaging to honor and dignity or business reputation, or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- post information that violates the rights of minors;
- post information that is fraudulent in nature;
- participate in hacking attacks on the site;
- use, post, upload, transmit, send any information that is offensive or humiliating;
- post services the performance of which is potentially associated with harm to third parties;
- post information aimed at attracting attention to a certain object, forming or maintaining interest in it and its promotion in the market (advertising).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT, LOST, DELAYED, LATE, MISDIRECTED, CORRUPTED, DAMAGED, ILLEGIBLE, UNDELIVERABLE OR INCOMPLETELY RECEIVED SERVICES, INCLUDING DUE TO HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, BROWSER, NETWORK, COMMUNICATION SYSTEM FAILURE, MALFUNCTIONS, DELAYS OR OVERLOADS, OR ANY INCOMPATIBILITY ON OUR SERVERS, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OR COMBINATION THEREOF.
12. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
In case of disputes between users of the service and/or us, the user who is dissatisfied with the service on our site, will be entitled to contact us with a complaint.
To do this, he/she will write an appropriate claim and send it to the following address of the service: [email protected]. We undertake to consider your claim within a reasonable period of time.
We may update this User Agreement from time to time by posting a new version online. You should check this page from time to time to check for changes. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting the revised User Agreement on our Site. By continuing to use the Site, and/or by continuing to provide us with your Personal Information, you agree to submit to the terms of the User Agreement then in effect.
If you have any questions about this User Agreement, please contact us at: [email protected].