The Company: Reyden-X, reg.№:286.110.1243433;
Our registration address is 0002, Armenia, Yerevan, 6 Yekmalyan str., and this address must be used for all official correspondence.
The use of Reyden-X website implies the User’s unconditional consent to processing of his or her personal data in accordance with terms and conditions set forth below.
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
We act as the Controller and Processor of your personal data.
By submitting your personal data, you consent to its further processing by Reyden-X and agree to receive any informational messages and other service notices.
You should also use our site only in accordance with its intended purpose and accept that our site is an informative resource with informative reviews aimed at improving the quality of services, companies and products around the world. You shall access and use the Service in full compliance with the terms of this Policy, other documents related to the Service, and applicable laws. You must provide true and complete information about you and persons you represent. You must not engage in any activities expressly prohibited by this Policy.
In case of violation of these Policy rules, user’s access to the service may be blocked for any period for clarification of circumstances or indefinitely.
2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
«Personal Data» or «Personal Information» mean any information that identifies or can be used to directly or indirectly identify any individual, including but not limited to first and last name, date of birth, email address, occupation, data on the individual’s use of the service, sex or other demographic information.
«Processing» of Personal Data means any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data, whether or not performed automatically, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, use, disclosure or dissemination, erasure or destruction.
«Controller» means the person or entity who, alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of Processing Personal Data.
«User» or «you» means an individual who is authorized to use the Site and is 18 years of age or older.
«Reyden-X» or «Site», or «Platform», or «our», or «we» means Limited Liability company «Reyden-X», the company registered and operating under the laws of the Republic of Armenia, registration number: №286.110.1243433, registration address: 0002, Armenia, Yerevan, 6 Yekmalyan str.
«Personal Data Information System» means the totality of personal data contained in databases of personal data, as well as information technologies and technical means ensuring the processing thereof.
«Cross-border transfer of personal data» means the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, to foreign state bodies, foreign natural persons or foreign legal entities.
3. DATA WE COLLECT
We avoid collecting unnecessary personal data and only collect information that is important to us for the purpose of processing and storing it.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING CONSENT TO REYDEN-X TO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO EFFICIENTLY PROVIDE SERVICES THROUGH OUR SITE, AS WELL AS TO FULFILL OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ENTIRE SCOPE OF THE RENDERED SERVICES.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, WE ASSUME THAT YOUR CONSENT HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND GIVEN WHEN YOU HAVE REGISTERED YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT AND/OR VISITED THE SITE.
When using the service, you may provide us with any additional information about yourself. When you use the service, we may also collect information related to the use of the service and combine it with information about other users. This helps us improve our services to you.
Data we may collect about you as a visitor and/or authorized user of Reyden-X include:
- Personal Information. Such information may include your first and last name, middle name; username and password; mailing address; zip code; email address; telephone number; IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your computer and connection information such as browser type, version and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; language; registration date; internal user id; birth date; passport number; personal social media ids; company browsing history; send data as SMS tracking; route tracking; start time and duration of user’s on site sessions; browsing data during user’s sessions.
- Related information. Some of the data we collect may not be clearly identifiable. We may also collect information such as demographic data, information about your use of the service, and general platform-related data (Non-identifying Information).
- Data from mobile devices (e.g., location). We may use such information obtained through third-party services. However, you can hide it from us through personalized settings.
- Third parties may also provide us with information about you.
When you register or use our site to browse, you consent to the collection of your personal information and to sending emails to you, including using the information for promotional mailings aimed at promoting our products or products similar to our products or services. You can revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing to our emails using the unsubscribe link provided in each email.
4. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE USER
If you wish to begin using our site, you must meet the following requirements.
If you are an individual:
(1) You must be eighteen (18) full years of age, and
(2) You must be an adult under the laws of the country in which you are accessing and using the Service. If you are at least eighteen (18) years of age but are a minor under the laws of the country in which you reside, you must be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement, and your legal representative must act for you.
If you are an individual and you represent an entity, you must be duly authorized by the entity you represent to perform any activities on our site. We reserve the right to investigate attempts to use the Service by persons not authorized by the respective entities and block access to the Service by such persons.
We shall not be liable in any way for the willful acts of third parties to substitute or replace a user or company. Such persons will be personally liable in full.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- user identification;
- sending notifications and security confirmations;
- posting reviews and comments by user in his/her language;
- content personalization and/or user-friendliness;
- Personal Area setup, authorization and administration;
- responding to your inquiries;
- providing marketing and event communications;
- conducting voting and enquiries;
- maintaining internal statistics;
- improving our services;
- internal research and development;
- providing information services;
- legal obligations;
- provide access to the users to our platform and the related functionality;
- analyzing and improving our services;
- meeting information security needs and protecting our users;
- complying with legal obligations. We must use and disclose personal information in certain ways that are consistent with our legal obligations.
We will also inform you of instances where a third party may request your Personal Information from us:
- in response to lawful requests from governmental authorities, including the need to meet lawful national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to protect, establish or enforce our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims, including collection of debts; subpoenas, judgments, litigation or other legal requirements;
Please note that the above lists are not exhaustive. We will record all purposes for which we process your Personal Information.
We use information collected through the Service to provide and improve our services, process your requests, prevent fraud, provide you with information and comments that may be of interest to you, comply with the law, and as otherwise permitted by you.
6. THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, ADVERTISING SERVICES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may work with advertising agencies and vendors who use various technologies to help us understand how people use our site. These vendors may use their technologies to display advertisements that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving such advertising. Our service is not responsible for outside advertising and cannot guarantee its absence.
7. USE OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
You are hereby duly informed of the existence of automated decision-making algorithms (including profiling) used by us that help us improve our interaction with you as our User and improve your future experience with our service.
For example, such automatic decision-making algorithms may help us customize your Profile based on your browser history, user sessions, and the advertisements you look through.
8. WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have accepted all legal requirements regarding our obligations as Data Controller and/or Processor under GDPR to ensure you receive the appropriate level of data protection. However, you should be aware that we are a company registered and operating under international laws maintaining high standards of personal data protection, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) — Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council dated 27 April 2016.
The COMPANY has implemented all the appropriate safeguards to ensure that our customers comply with the highest standards and principles of Personal Data Protection in accordance with GDPR and other relevant international regulations, including the applicable UK and Dutch law.
We use cookie identifiers and other similar tracking technologies to enable you to take advantage of some of our basic features.
10. WHEN WE TRANSFER PERSONAL INFORMATION
We always treat personal data with care and do not disclose your Personal Data to other users, organizations or individuals unless such disclosure is necessary to provide our services or conduct our business operations with you as described above for the purposes of processing such data.
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any litigation or anticipated litigation;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights, including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes;
- to companies (contractors) in respect of which users request SMS with contact information;
- to third parties in the event of: merger, restructuring, joint venture, assignment, sale of part or all of our business.
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
We may share data with trusted partners to communicate with you based on your request for such communication, to facilitate statistical analysis or for customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information other than for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Please let us know if you do not want us to share your Personal Information with such companies.
11. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are always concerned about the security of your Personal Information. We use effective tools to protect your information from gross breaches. In accordance with regulatory requirements, we have created a personal data protection system (PDPS) consisting of legal, organizational and technical protection subsystems. The legal protection subsystem is a set of legal, organizational, administrative and regulatory documents that ensure creation, operation and improvement of PDPS. The organizational protection subsystem includes organization of PDPS management structure, permission system, information protection when working with partners and third parties. Technical protection subsystem includes a set of technical, software and hardware tools to ensure the protection of your personal data.
Our protection tools are as follows:
- Appointment of persons responsible for personal data processing.
- Identification of current threats to the security of personal data during its processing and development of measures and procedures to protect personal data.
- Development of a policy regarding the processing of personal data.
- Setting individual passwords for employees’ access to the information system in accordance with their job duties.
- Application of duly passed procedure of conformity assessment of information protection tools.
- A certified antivirus software with regularly updated databases.
- Compliance with conditions ensuring safety of personal data and excluding unauthorized access to it.
- Detection of facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking the appropricate measures.
- Exercising internal control.
Information about your account is encrypted with a special password, which is stored in a closed database, and which we do not disclose to anyone. In turn, we advise you to choose your password carefully and never disclose it to anyone else, take care of the security of your computer and cell phone.
12. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not keep your information longer than necessary. This means that we will keep personal information for any period of time described below:
- as long as required by law,
- as long as we have good reason to keep it,
- until you ask us to stop using it,
- or as long as our client, of whom you, as our user, are an authorized representative, remains our client.
You may immediately delete your Personal Information if you do not wish to use our services.
We reserve the right to retain information that is reasonably necessary after we close your account when required to comply with applicable tax/ income laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information as soon as such data becomes unnecessary, but not later than 3 years after we close your account.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
We are proud of the fact that our Users have control over their own information. We give you the ability to provide, edit or delete your Personal Information, and the choice of how we contact you. You may also delete certain optional information if you no longer want it to be seen publicly through the Website or any of our other services, such as your full name.
You always have access to your Personal Information in your account. If such data are incorrect, you can change or delete them. This does not apply if the information is required for legitimate business or legal purposes. By visiting your account settings, you can access, correct, amend and delete certain personal information associated with your account.
We value our customers, but we also value their freedom of choice. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information and your use of our services. You may do so at any time by deleting your account, by sending an email to [email protected] requesting that your Personal Information be deleted, or by any other means.
You are entitled to restrict the processing of your Personal Information for certain purposes. If you have any objections to the processing of your Personal Information, you may do so by sending an email to [email protected].
We may deny a request to access or correct your Personal Information in circumstances required by law. And, if we do so, we will provide you with a written notice stating the reasons for denial.
We may provide you with a copy of all Personal Information we have about you in electronic format. You always have the ability and authority to export your Personal Information collected or stored digitally concerning you as our user by emailing your request to [email protected].
You can check with us about what Personal Information we store and what we do with your data. If necessary, we can provide you with a copy of all data we keep about you.
Each account on the Site is required to include a corresponding email address, and all notices from our company must be sent to your email address. Our Site may also use push notifications to inform you of certain alerts or important information.
Generally, we may send you notices or other information we deem necessary (including promotional information) by one of communication methods described below:
- Email or push notifications (for example, on creation of the account)
- Phone messages (e.g., about additional services you have reserved on the platform)
- Email messages (e.g., about your transactions, account security, etc.)
- Messages via email or in your account (e.g., an offer to rate the quality of service).
15. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
When we transfer personal information to our service providers or third parties, we rely on the approved data transfer mechanisms, including GDP (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as the applicable laws of the foreign countries where our providers’ and partners’ servers are located.
16. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].